Get started now!
It seems like everyone is talking about investment sales and purchase these days. It is a special market segment. Quality listings and better commissions evolve. This CONVERT - Sales Makeover Course will help you impress investors with your professional sales approach and comprehensive skills.
In this Course you can find out about negotiation leverage, how to attract better sales listings, how to package your sales services, and why you should be working with more investors, business owners, and or property owners. Transform your listing focus into more ‘sales stock’. This program is for the Commercial Agent or Broker who wants to grow their sales listing opportunities and market share.
The program gives you key skills and techniques required by a successful salesperson today working commercial property listings in a highly competitive property market. The Course can help you make quality sales listings a leading ‘profit centre’ for your real estate business.
Why take this course now? There are plenty of investors looking to move and act on quality listings and they have the finance available; you just need the controlled listing stock. Finding and converting new sales stock is a core element of the Course.
The CONVERT Sales Course is designed to help you specifically with that ‘quality sales listing focus’; to help you turn the ‘sales tap’ on in your career.
Results are important and strategies like this can help you get results. It can help you to work with better property clients, investors and business owners or occupiers who want to buy or sell. This is a detailed, comprehensive, and easy to implement commercial property sales course.
What this CONVERT Sales Course is about:
Being a Sales Professional - The Role of the Commercial Salesperson Today
- Rules for effective sales communication
- How to maximise the clients need and direction in selling
- How to set your sales targets to reach
- Using the 80/20 rule in sales to advantage
- How to regularly beat the competition
- How to simplify your sales strategies
- How to convert more sales listings
- Pre-approach work for finding sales stock
- Making appointments for sales listings
- Selling to multiple decision makers
- Creating the right impression
- Criteria for listing and best methods of sale
- Targeting the right clients and properties
- Identifying client needs and timelines
- Dealing with difficult questions in sales
- Handling price, commission, or marking objections
- Reacting to listing and buying signals
- Gaining client commitment to sell
- Effective closing and negotiation tips
- Territory sales management and pipeline creation
- The broker qualities for consistent sales success
- Building a captive prospect and client list
Get started now!
John Highman is a highly experienced international commercial, industrial, and retail property specialist living in Australia. From there, he coaches brokers and agents globally. Today, and after 30 plus years in the industry, John shares his ideas and skills via speaking engagements, coaching, books, and workshops around the World.
He coaches Brokers and Agents online in many countries and cities across USA, Europe, and Asia Pacific. He has run Workshops and Keynotes in major cities including Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Dubai, and Manila. His websites feature high quality training material for brokers and agents Globally.
John has over 35 years direct Commercial Real Estate Brokerage experience in Sales, Leasing, and Property Management in major buildings and projects. Today he offers you practical 'hands-on' tips, tools, and ideas to improve your real estate career and your opportunities. You can learn the shortcuts to the industry and drive your real estate career ahead faster and with better results.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are always things that you can do in commercial real estate sales to ‘keep score’ when it comes to sales listings, clients, and future opportunities. We help you with the systems behind 'sales listings'. We give you the information and the proven strategies.
Importantly, the process allows you to understand where you are today with sales listings, what you're doing in your business, and how you are achieving results with the right things in the right way. This CONVERT Sales Course is designed to help you get your 'Sales Career' underway in your Commercial Real Estate business.
Enjoy the Course. Join today.